Land of corn, beans, cattle and hogs! Looks like a neat site! Can I ask a question already or do I need to learn the secret handshake first???? OK... Here it is. Can anyone direct me to a website that I can plug in elevations and figure yardage across a slope? Also, what might be the cost per yard to move dirt in your area? No rock or other obstructions.... Just plain old topspoil.... I need to bid a job soon that will require about 2-3000 yards be excavated from a gently sloping area. I shot elevations today and it has about 8.5' fall in 385'.... Thought it might be nice to see what other folks are charging.... Thanks, Paul W
I'll post this here so as not to Hi-jack the "How did you find us?" thread. We got a guy at the quarry nicknamed Flipper and all I can say is it takes alot of expierence to be able to run a machine bottoms up. :bouncegri Anyways Welcome to HEF! :thumbsup
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup I'm glad you found us! Secret handshake?? That's something we'll have to work on. :waving