Hello Heavy Equipment Community, I would like to take the time to introduce myself. My name is Mike and I am employed with Bridgestone in the Rubber Track group. Many of you may already know that Bridgestone is the largest rubber track manufacture in the world. We have set out to establish ourselves as the benchmark for superior quality rubber tracks. Our rubber tracks are designed for and meet the specification and standards of the Original Equipment Manufacturer. Our rubber tracks are used on a large range of equipment in the construction industry. We also have rubber tracks available for asphalt pavers and agricultural equipment. We have a wide variety of sizes available and our inventory warehouse facility is located in Illinois. With the numerous automotive boards I am personally associated with, I have found these forums educational and helpful when it comes to product inquiry, reviews and personal experiences. Bridgestone and I would like to lend a helping hand and provide the same services to this community. If you have any questions regarding our product, please do not hesitate to PM me or contact me directly. Regards, Mike Sueto Bridgestone Industrial Products Inc. 800 Hart Road. Suite 305 Barrington, IL 60010 www.bridgestonerubbertrack.com 847.277.8211 Office 847.277.1276 Fax
Welcome. I think having the different manufacturers interact online is a benefit to everyone. Kind of takes some of the guess work out of defining customer needs. Also bad news spreads like wildfire, so there is a big incentive to fix any problems in a timely fashion. Ultimately the customer also has a chance to have a hand in developing a product that meets their needs best.
Welcome to HEF RubberTracks! :drinkup
I think your rubber tracks are the ones that came stock with my Loegering VTS system. So far they are doing well. The wear characteristics are great. As happens with rubber tracks, there is some chunking from rocks etc. and some splits/separation from ???? Nothing serious. They grip very well and seem to work well in a lot of different soil types.
Agreed. Prior to an upcoming product, we will require a test sight to prototype our tracks. Usually, these tracks are free of charge or at an extreme industry discount. Like I said above, please feel free to contact me anytime regarding any issues or questions you may have. More often than not, we can supply you with any troubleshooting information to alleviate any confusion.
Unfortunately, Bridgestone does not supply any tracks for the bolt on Loegering VTS undercarriage systems. Which skid steer and how many hours do you currently have on your machine? We have heard horror stories from customers with the prolonged use of the Loegering system on a skid steer machine.