Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Greetings from Scotland

Mark10 ยท 2013-01-02 21:02

Hey all Mark from scotland here i am a young plant mechanic just starting out and looking to pick up some useful info and knowlage. Mostly work on mid size range of plant such as excavators from 5 to 50 tonne and work on articulated dump trucks in the range of 25 to 40 tonnes and dozers round about the d6 size. Most of our fleet is caterpillar.

Replies4
  1. #1willie592013-01-02 21:10

    Welcome to HEF Mark10. :usa

  2. #2UrParts2013-01-03 08:26

    Hi Mark. I just joined this week. I'm from Ireland and think this will be a good place to get help and share experience.

  3. #3grandpa2013-01-03 18:44

    Hi Mark,,, welcome to the Forum's.... keep an eye out for Qball, he rants and rave's alot,,, sometimes wears a kilt, but is tolerable... lol.... Gramps.

  4. #4nuley12013-01-03 19:22

    hi mark tim from Mississippi good to have ya. I'm new here also but not new to heavy equipment be glad to help any way I may. look forward to hear from ya. been in this longer than I thought I ever would. 27 years. it started with one look at a little grove RT518 on a job site in Orlando fl. we started the expansion of the int. airport. wow. it went by fast. good luck to ya and something worth having ain't easy. stay with it. never stop learning.