Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Greetings from the Golden State!

delsolgirl · 2014-10-11 17:33

Hi, I just found this forum and look forward to seeing pics and hearing tall tales of construction and equipment. I've always found big trucks fascination. Thanks for the forum! Amber

Replies9
  1. #1JDOFMEMI2014-10-13 02:57

    Welcome Amber! I hope you find all of what you need. Good luck to you.

  2. #2lantraxco2014-10-13 14:24

    From where I sit yer state looks golden brown, sorry, lol. Welcome! :waving

  3. #3Bulldog7772014-10-14 03:58

    If you like sunshine come down to the beautiful Australia!

  4. #4aongheas.macask2014-10-14 14:06

    What's sunshine?

  5. #5lantraxco2014-10-14 17:07

    It's that amber stuff you Scots bottle and sell to us heathens :drinkup

  6. #6Bulldog7772014-10-18 03:44
  7. #7aongheas.macask2014-10-18 08:03

    Your right, there's always blue skies when you drink the Amber nectar

  8. #8delsolgirl2014-10-18 11:08

    You guys are hilarious! Thanks for the warm welcome and the humor. Or….humour, depending on where you're from. Amber

  9. #995zIV2014-10-18 22:26

    I've spent a couple nights in Redding while working that area. Welcome aboard.