Hello all I am a new member here and wanted to say hello. I am semi retired now after working in and out of construction for most of my life. I have a JCB 3cx compact and would like some help on a hydraulic question. Currently my machine has a thumb operating on the right joystick thumb control by disconnecting the dipper extend hydraulic line and connecting the line for the thumb both using a common return to the reservoir tank. This is how I got the machine and I dont like it in this configuration. I would like to use the machine and have both functions available to me with out jumping in and out of the cab each time for the change. I would like to make the hammer circuit two way controlled by the left joy stick for the thumb/ angled ditch cleaning bucket and the extendable dipper on the right joy stick thumb control. I am not familiar with this valve body and the steps required to change the hammer circuit. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. TY
Hi Eric I just saw your post, I have the same machine and would like to add a thumb. Did you get it figured out how to run both? Great machine so far. TY