Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ground Speed Sensor 324K John Deere Loader

DRoth ยท 2023-09-13 12:07

I have an error code for the Ground speed sensor on my 2017 John Deere 324K loader. Does anyone have info on how to change, as well as the part number and info on best place to order the part from? I am assuming it should be fairly straight forward and I would be able to do it myself. Thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1Diesel Dave2023-09-13 13:21

    Welcome to HEF DR . I believe in western Canada, Brandt Tractor has ALL the Deere product lines wrapped up under their umbrella. Not likely to find the part aftermarket. Screenshot with part number and location below. Should be relatively easy to change. Leave it to Liebherr to come up with the nasty part description !! https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/73542/referrer/search/pgId/2374924 . .

  2. #2DRoth2023-09-13 18:19

    Thank-you. That was helpful. The sensor is over $700, so that isn't so nice, but otherwise looks easy enough. Dwight