Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ground Zero Construction

9420pullpan ยท 2008-01-13 19:57

found this over on DHS make sure to check out links to 40ft and 80 ft down.. here is the link The $250 Million East Bathtub at Ground Zero you can drag the screen to rotate

Replies5
  1. #1Eric2008-01-13 22:32

    Dang what a job! I'm still pissed!:usa

  2. #2rino14942008-01-13 23:16

    Where is that guy on this site that works for Testa, maybe he can give us some insight on the job.

  3. #3mikef872008-01-15 16:41

    Testas just got some demo on the job, I don't think their doing the site work. I know a few guys who work there. Apparently they were the only ones qualified to take down some building there.

  4. #4atgreene2008-01-15 20:39

    It's some impressive to see that in person. I saw it in Oct. '01 and again Sept. '06, that is one huge project. If you get down there, there's a great Irish pub right behind 10 house fire station.

  5. #5bobcat ron2008-01-16 10:56

    Pan right down, I can see the actual Tri-pod!