Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grove 3050 help

bodi2030 · 2023-11-27 01:28

I have grove 3050 crane without any manual Hardly I found electric scheme There is a relay with missed wires But i don't know what is the name of relay because there is no any label Can any one help me with sharing manuals or relays label please

Replies8
  1. #1bodi20302023-11-28 09:15

    Can any one help me?

  2. #2CraneMechanic732023-11-28 16:38

    Is this crane a GMK 3050? The relay in question is it in the upper or lower?

  3. #3bodi20302023-11-29 06:18

    Relayes in BE630 Panel A5

  4. #4bodi20302023-11-29 08:01

    Upper

  5. #5bodi20302023-11-30 11:15

    Any help?

  6. #6bodi20302023-11-30 11:16
  7. #7CraneMechanic732023-11-30 19:20

    All the training documentation I have does not contain a legend for the relays in A5 or anywhere else on that crane. After looking at the schematics. It shouldn’t be to hard to identify the one in question. Most of the relays in A5 are switched from the rockers in the cab. Any upper crane functions having trouble?

  8. #8John Griffin2023-11-30 23:37

    Grove has diagrams and a help line.