Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grove AMZ 40 HXT

mpcmgd ยท 2015-07-28 21:48

The (telescope in) stopped workin from the basket. If you use the main control panel on the machine the telescope works perfect.when i open the main board box up and I push the lever for tele in fromn the basket,the led lights come on witch means that the board is getting a signal from the basket.(the same lights light up when I control it from the ground) but like i said it telescopes in from the ground control but not the baske.Any help would be appeciated...

Replies2
  1. #1ItsAlwaysSumthin2019-10-19 19:16

    Wondering if you have any literature on your machine. I have the 40 also but all electric. I'm in desperate need of schematics and parts manual. Hoping to track down an alternative controller that's compatible with with these machines. Cheapest I find is just over $1500. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2Bls repair2019-10-19 19:59

    Are hydraulics controlled by solenoids ? If so check to see if getting power.