Hi All I'm on a 2wd Grove boom lift older est. 90's. Electrics come and go. I've been over all the grounds. New battery. Ground controls work somewhat, can drive and steer only rear set of wheels, hydraulic steel bypass tube has been removed from the front steer cylinder..? This is a kubota dual fuel engine. Electric choke solenoid wasn't pulling, so tore into it, lubed the cable and finally found the circuit breaker feeding the relay would pass volts at rest, but when I switched the choke button, the breaker wouldn't pass volts.. tough 1 but I finally found it by putting a jumper to test.. worked fine, will pick up a 15a cct breaker. Ripped open the failed breaker, the contact is completely gone, burnt up good. Main goal is to get the upper controls going. No voltage supply to any joysticks P# UFO4B6R/CNTR810. This unit does not have the remote communications boards, I don't see where they would have been mounted so I don't think it needs them. LCB has 20 relays and led's. Upper E-stop works good, volts/no volts. 1 split diode. Just want to be sure the diodes are wired properly. Anyone have a wiring diagram I can get my hands on?
No replies yet.