Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grove AT400

msidinsc ยท 2013-03-25 19:24

My name is Mike Sidorovic. I have a Grove AT 400 that we are going to sell on April 20, 2013. The truck has 40,430 miles and the boom 2066 hours. I do not know much about cranes. We come across a wide variety of things for auction and this happens to be one of the most specialized to date. This is a deceased estate of a gentleman that was in the commercial electrical contracting business. He also had a couple of boom trucks and a variety of other items that will be auctioned on the previously mentioned date. I am trying to learn what something like this might be worth. I really would appreciate all of your help. Please feel free to email me [email protected] I believe the crane has a 60' boom and jibs? Thank you in advance Mike

Replies0

No replies yet.