I have a 1987 Grove at400 with PAT ds350g lmi with an error code E07. When I looked up the code it's for a bad relay but the problem is I can't find a new relay. There are two relays in the lmi and if I swap them the code changes to E08 which is a code for the other relay being bad, so it does seem as though the relay is bad. The closest thing I could find for a replacement relay was 3 old untested relays off ebay for $10 so I tried them but they didnt fix the problem. I know these are becoming obsolete but just thought maybe someone on here might be familiar with them and know where I might look for a replacement relay. I did try calling Bode Tech but the guy I talked to wasn't able to help me. I also considered that maybe there's a problem in the board and the relay is fine but the code moves with the k1 relay.
Just a couple pictures of where the relays are on the board.
relays are pretty easy to test. If the coil is open it will show on a multimeter with the continuity test. If the coil is not open, then you look for function. If it moves then you examine the contacts. You may be able to repair the relay itself if you can't find one.
Might try the folks at cranewarning.com. They have always been been very helpful when it comes to the PAT systems.