Working on this Manlift for three days with no high speed. Have completed checks for all electrical, all good. Have checked different system hydraulic pressure, reading up to 2500 PSI. Would like to know where I can check pump pressure. Not able to find anything on the valve body that designates pump pressure check. Have tried three different ports at the pump with no results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
It has been years since I've worked on an AMZ but as I recall there are two solenoids for travel. One closes for low speed and both close for high speed. I seem to recall having to tee into a fitting to get pump pressures. There are some aerial experts on here that should be along soon to give more insight.
I have same and other issues but have yet be able to find anything out about the machine, not even able to locate a manual. Hopping your able to find something out
I gottcha....is relay K52 working in the lower control box? This is what the call high drive, ground from limits/prox switches,12vdc to coil is from platform range relay,common 12dc batt,and output(87) goes out to the motor shift valve......these units were pigs and trust me Im being kind out of respect for Jonny Grove. Those god damn boards and those peanut relays are garbage......listen its that bad that we actually got a hand full of bosch 30amp relays and bypassed parts of the board. 1997 brand new Grove AMZ131XT with 2hrs on it wouldnt come off the truck because the boards **** the bed(tracers on the back burn out) just be carefull please if you dont work on big booms on a regular basis get someone that does especialy with those old basterds
Oh btw I do belive I still have elect prints for those.......I definetly have them on cd rom 267-864-8352 bob