Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grove MZ66 Manuals

AllDodge · 2013-06-06 18:04

Anyone know where to find a service manual for a MZ66, ebay has parts books is all I can find.

Replies1
  1. #1javier console2017-07-15 01:38

    hola, muchas gracias a todos por los post, les comento que hace un tiempo estoy tratando de reparar un Grove Aerial Manlift MZ66B, el problema es que le pusieron la bateria con la polaridad alreves, y no encendio nunca mas, ya repare la Grove Aerial Manlift Relay Board Ass’Y Lcb, reemplaze muchos relays, y tambien repare Model SA Actuator or Model SF Actuator Used with a Model E-211 Controller, pero sigo sin tener tension en contacto o encendido, solo funciona la bocina. necesito si alguien me podria enviar el manual de servicio de la mz66b, o el diagrama electrico, yo soy de Argentina y aca no hay nadie q repare esas cosas, el trabajo me vino bien ya que estamos pasando una situacion economica muy mala, les agradeceria si alguien me podria suministrar la informacion desde ya muchas gracias. [email protected] Hello, thank you very much to everyone for the post, I comment that some time ago I am trying to repair a Grove Aerial Manlift MZ66B, the problem is that they put the battery with the polarity alreves, and never lit again, and repair the Grove Aerial Manlift Relay Board Ass'Y Lcb, replace many relays, and also repair Model SA Actuator or Model SF Actuator Used with a Model E-211 Controller, but I still have no contact or ignition voltage, only the horn works. I need if someone could send me the manual of service of the mz66b, or the electrical diagram, I am from Argentina and here there is no one to repair those things, the work came to me well since we are going through a very bad economic situation, I would thank you If someone could give me the information already and thank you very much. [email protected]