Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grove MZ66B

joelmartin ยท 2011-08-08 12:22

1995 Grove MZ66B S/N 31996 Is it possible to get a shop manual download for this manlift? Hydraulic and wiring schematics especially? Thanks

Replies8
  1. #1tool_king2011-08-17 22:36

    Hi Joe Let me see what can do . A friend of mine might have them along with the service manual .I have the electrical ones for AMZ39E ,AMZ46E and AMZ51E AND NE versions.

  2. #2Trevor Baily2011-10-23 04:38

    Hi Joel have you had any success in finding a download, i have the same model here in the UK and i just can not get any info at all and i need the wiring schematic, if you have any luck could you let me know Regards Trevor

  3. #3kierbeck2011-11-18 07:00

    workshop manual same as previous posts hydraulic and electrical drawing please

  4. #4HD21A2011-11-20 09:10

    E Bay, Grove MZ66B Manual http://www.ebay.com/itm/GROVE-MANLIFT-PARTS-MANUAL-MZ66B-SM41-/150580523225 Bob Ohio

  5. #5jim smith2013-06-22 11:39

    amz51e I have an AMZ51E that will no longer function from the basket. I am getting power to the basket and the wheels will turn but nothing else happens. I can't seem to find an electrical schematic. When I turn the power on to the basket the red indicator lamp blinks once and then goes out. Any help is appreciated. thanks jim

  6. #6HDC2015-10-30 17:23

    Hi this is my first time trying this so be easy on me. I have a grove mz46c manlift and am having problems with basket controls. I have none unless I use a jumper wire from 7 to 8 under K2 relay in upper control box. I also have no high idle from either the ground controls or the basket. Last I have no swing function however I have power to each coil and both coils work but move very slow. Hopefully someone can help me get my rig back up and running

  7. #7Biddley2024-08-14 14:44

    Has anyone found a shop manual for the MZ66B ?

  8. #8Biddley2024-08-22 13:13

    Any chance you found the shop manual for the MZ66B ? I know its been a few years since the posting.