Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grove RT635C Tire Pressure

dwightr ยท 2020-06-18 21:14

Does anyone have a manual for a Grove RT635C that shows the correct tire pressure for 23.5x25 Radial Tires? It's not in the brochure or the operators manual that I can find.

Replies3
  1. #1heymccall2020-06-18 21:34

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw0xWBQfEvT4pTS3YoWJxrXg

  2. #2crane operator2020-06-18 21:48

    In the load chart (in the cab) in the "on rubber" capacities, it should list the tire pressure for your crane. It may be listed in the "notes" section. But heymcall's picture gives you a pretty good guide. 60-70psi is about what I run in my rt740.

  3. #3dwightr2020-06-19 15:22

    Thanks for the information. "on rubber" load chart says that tires must be inflated to "recommended pressure" could have just said 75psi and saved some ink I've just bought this crane and I'm still working out a few bugs but it seems to be a solid machine