Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

GS-2632 – Troubleshooting Help – When plugged in green light blinks and beeps.

arcarocket ยท 2015-02-24 10:35

I got a GS-2632 with SN: GS3203-51235 The LCD display on handle shows " -- " and when we plug it in, it blinks green and beeps. Normally it didn't beep when charging. We let it sit overnight or even 2 days, doesn't seem to be charging the unit. Any idea what may be wrong or need reset? I tried googling for troubleshooting manual to try and see if I could see the combo of my green light blinking and beeping going on when plugged in, but get no results.

Replies2
  1. #1tool_king2015-02-24 23:33

    How many lights blink when you plug it it and beeps .What brand charger do you have in your unit .

  2. #2arcarocket2015-02-27 09:58

    So the charger isn't accessible but I got a picture. The 100% green light is blinking and the unit beeps, when plugged in. I can get the unit platform to go up from the "side/bottom" controls, but the platform won't lower. The handle controllers won't do anything. The lights on the handle are 2 red -'s as you can see in picture.