Hope everyone in Gulf States are ready for what might be a strong storm.Little town I'm in has run out of gas at both stations twice. Bread, batteries, water, gas cans, spam and tuna, TP all sold out. Wally World and Lowes out of generators. Good luck and stay safe. Pete
If NOLA gets hit again and they fail to provide protection it will really suck! And hopefully heads will finally roll for that blunder again.... Stay safe ya'll
Good luck to all, and let's hope for the best.
i just got in from gulfport we had a clearing job going on. i decided to be safe and go get the equipment and bring it back here until the storm passes. there is a mandatory evacuation for all people in mobile homes now, and tomorrow were are supposed to find out if the guv decides to extend it to all residents.
i would wholeheartedly agree!!!!....if they want my help again...move NO 20 miles away so it's up above sea level.....enough of sticking taxpayers dollars into something prone to be repeated...help em once, then they're on their own.
I agree 100% on this. If they want to live below sea level and cry about it all the time then you are on your own. I do feel sorry for the folks who have nowhere to go but my gosh how many times are you going to do this.
As long as we're on the subject, I've always thought that California ought to be putting aside a few billion every year, to finance their own relief effort for when the "big one" finally happens, cause you know it will.
Looks like I might have a rain day or 2 coming up. Time to post more pictures Pete
We didn't get a drop of rain I'm a little upset now I have to water. The wife and I spent all day at the beach big waves for around heer and trying out my new tires in the sand.