Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Guys I have some doubts can you help me

alaa ยท 2022-12-08 18:53

Hi All I have doubts about these engines serial number c15 lxl01690 arg no 5787141 c18 lxe00829 arg no 5824149 c18 lxe00821 arg no 5824149 If they were new or refurbished Thanks a lot

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2022-12-08 20:41

    They have to be looked up under the S/N of the Genset in which they were originally installed rather than the engine S/N. All are new engines, built in 2022. c15 lxl01690 arg no 5787141 - built in India 18/02/2022. Installed in genset S/N LXK06863 c18 lxe00829 arg no 5824149 - built in India 22/01/2022. Installed in genset S/N LXK03890 c18 lxe00821 arg no 5824149 - built in India 12/01/2022. Installed in genset S/N LXK04004

  2. #2Welder Dave2022-12-08 23:20

    How to engines made in India compare to US made engines?

  3. #3alaa2022-12-09 20:51

    Thanks a lot bro... The reason is the paint wasn't good .... and that's why i asked if it's new or refurbished. This will help

  4. #4alaa2022-12-09 21:02

    Actually India is one of the powerful countries in production and manufacturing in the world and no one can deny this. Through my experience in this field of heavy equipment, especially in caterpillars that made in China, I did not see any defect in them.... but the cylinder block, I think... is American made.

  5. #5chidog2022-12-19 03:16

    Nothing but ultra precision of course.

  6. #6Vetech632022-12-19 07:39

    To each his own.............but YIKES!!!

  7. #7Tugger22022-12-20 15:48

    Hot lathe chips on bare feet . Ouch!!