Hello, I am writing to inquire if you are in need of any construction equipment parts. Our company specializes in wheel loaders, bulldozers, excavators, and rock trucks for mining and construction. John Deere, Caterpillar, Hitachi, Kobelco, Komatsu, and Volvos are the brands we work with the most but do work with other manufactures. Whether it is rebuilding transmissions, axles, and final drives we offer a wide variety of used parts such as full cabs, booms, sticks, attachments, doors, toolboxes, etc. I also offer new aftermarket slewing rings, final drives, track spring assemblies if you are in need of them. Below I posted link of a quick video of our company. www.hrparts.com If you ever need anything please just let me know. Explore our deep inventory of industry-best new H&R brand aftermarket, rebuilt, reconditioned, and used heavy equipment parts. Connect with our parts specialists to get expert advice and assistance finding a best-built and best-priced part. H&R Construction Parts H&R Construction Parts View attachment bb.jpg Please let me know if you have any questions. Roger Melius Jr Commercial Inside Sales | H&R Construction Equipment Parts 20 Milburn Street Buffalo, NY 14212 Office: (800) 333-0650 x2242 | Direct: 716-218-4942 | W: HRPARTS.COM
Welcome to HEF H&R. As a reminder, we allow a vendor to make one introductory post about their product or service and to reply about that product of service within that thread. But forum rules don't allow starting additional threads about products or services a vendor offers, just so we understand the rules. With that said, back in my days of working on dirt equipment I made several purchases from H&R, never had an issue.
No worries. Been in the industry for years. Ill try to help out when I can.