Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

H vs J Deere

southernman13 · 2022-01-20 07:47

May go look at a 650 H. Wondering what the difference is between the tow series. Goods or bads. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1farmerlund2022-01-20 13:24

    I went from a like a 2000 650H to a 2010-11 700J. Mostly just more electronics on the 700J. The controls are basically the same with a few differences. Knob for speed setting vs the little lever. I don't think you can go wrong with either. My 650H was a great little machine.

  2. #2southernman132022-01-20 17:33

    Tenfo thanks man! Not sure where we’re headed lol pricing is just ridiculous

  3. #3hvy 1ton2022-01-20 21:00

    Things that stick out to to me on H>J Blade angle went from joystick twist to a thumb roller. Decel pedal went electronic and can either decel the engine speed, the track speed, or both.

  4. #4southernman132022-01-21 03:30

    I’ve operated a 650j it’s been a while like back in 06. Don’t really remember anything about it. Haven’t been in an H yet. We had an H loader(544H) it the same k k is but it was very reliable!