Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Halla He 360 problems

LukeHallaHe360 · 2024-02-18 21:17

Hey guys, I just bought a Halla He360 that has some issues. Originally it was parked up on my neighbours farm due to the boom not coming down. It’s now sat for around five years. I’ve got it up and running and after blowing several weather damaged hoses it was time to attempt driving it over to my farm. I got about five meters and it blew two bolt heads off on the lower valve end cap on the final drive and leaked oil out. I not sure if the tracks were siezed from sitting causing the strain or another issue. It was making a noise which sounded like a bit of hydraulic strain. Any ideas on either the boom not coming down of the new issue would be very much appreciated. If I can get the booms down operation sorted I can lift the track off the ground and cycle it and look for issues.

Replies0

No replies yet.