Company has a Landoll tilt deck . I don't think the manufacturer had this in mind when they built it but it worked . Company used Flexi floats (modular barges) for a bridge repair job at Smithville lake . All were 20 footers but one . 40 footer was too heavy for the crane on site (34,000 lbs) so the Boss came up with this plan . The axles travel on this trailer so I was able to keep them out of the water while picking the float up . I did unplug the lights while doing this
Interesting use of a boat ramp.
not only did it work it worked well. nice going
Didn't want to use the crane?
too heavy for the crane apparently
gotta watch what your doing with those, a friend sent a driver out to pick up a loaded sea can off a jobsite and bent the living HELL out of the axle slider rams. Remember kids try and level the deck out before you slide the axles.
That section weighs 38,000 lbs . My little ole boom can't touch that