Happy 4th of July to all you Yanks on here....we Canucks had our day on Friday, hope you enjoy your's
Thank you cuttin edge. Always look forward to the 4th as our most patriotic holiday. I was going to take the "new" 1971 KW and load the 1952 212 Cat grader on it for the local parade tomorrow. We just got home from California with it Friday evening and other things had to come first. I could load in the morning but the candy store is 30 miles away and I don't dare go in the parade without candy to throw. Will have to watch the parade instead and put in a couple rigs next year to make up for missing this year.
A bit of irony, but if all continues on course, within this past week the Brits have determined their independence from a tyrannical power as well, history repeats itself as it were. It would have been all the more notable if they had waited until the 4th of July to have that vote.