Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Happy birthday America

funwithfuel · 2023-07-04 16:16

Yes, I know, flag field is incorrect. Happy birthday to the country I love. Thanks to all those patriots and servicemen that have given us a wonderful inheritance that we are squandering.

Replies5
  1. #1stinky642023-07-05 09:26

    Is one of them chicks Betsy Ross?

  2. #2Tyler d4c2023-07-05 09:58

    I've seen a similar photo but the gals at best where in bikinis happy independence day everyone

  3. #3skyking12023-07-06 12:27

    happy independence day to all. We took our dogs and our 5th wheel and went to the middle of the Cascade mountains, far away from all the fireworks. What could be more patriotic than camping along the American River? Sleep was a little short for all of us, as the little dog was having post surgery issues with diyphoria and who knows what. They are hard to read.

  4. #4funwithfuel2023-07-06 12:33

    Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing. Hope yer doggo gets better

  5. #5mg23612023-07-07 04:51

    Beautiful location! Hope the doggie is OK. Trout in those waters? I'll grab my Tenkara rod and be right over !