Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Happy Earth Day!

Scott S ยท 2011-04-22 18:08

How many tons of carbon did you sequester today? We moved just short of 450, getting the last few loads off of two contracts.:tong

Replies1
  1. #1winterax2011-04-27 00:15

    Everybody I work with has a genuine care for what there doing in the bush. I'm lucky enough to work for a company that gives me the latitude to over build a creek crossing or leave a patch behide because of wildlife or water concerns without coming back to bite me at budget time. Its costs us a bit more as well as some frustration, but that FSC certification stamp has paid off in spades. For the people I've worked with over the last 32 years, eveyday is Earth Day, and we actually do something about it instead of dressing up like some retarted bunny for a media spot. I just wish the general public didn't set their views on what they watch every week on Axmen or American Loggers.