Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Happy Father’s Day

funwithfuel ยท 2019-06-09 10:26

Just a quick "happy Father's Day " to all you muthas. Hope you all have a good day so you can get back at it Monday.

Replies8
  1. #1walkerv2019-06-09 11:30

    Your a week early

  2. #2funwithfuel2019-06-09 11:48

    I meant to do that, yeah, see. Oops, I guess I jumped the gun, just a touch.

  3. #3mg23612019-06-10 12:14

    I'll take it even if it is a week early. Thank you! Same to you .

  4. #4td25c2019-06-15 08:50

    It turned in to " Happy Fathers Week " . I like it !

  5. #5funwithfuel2019-06-15 08:53

    Oh, well, there's certainly nothing wrong with that. Happy Father's Day everyone.

  6. #6Junkyard2019-06-15 12:08

    A man ahead of things for once? Does that ever happen? Lol. Happy Fathers Day to all the dads!

  7. #7Vetech632019-06-15 14:28

    I was told tomorrow was Father's Day. Are you all serious? I'm at my dad's right now.

  8. #8td25c2019-06-16 19:46

    Happy Fathers week . Storm rolled though & took out the power this afternoon while prepping for the celebration . I'll be danged if I did not have to put the " Fathers Cap "on again & fire up the gas grill and the 750 Holmes at the same time . That's what they made " silly water " for . LOL !