Let's hope it's a good one!
Didn't Lennon say that?
Yes, without any fear.
Happy New Year I hope every one has as good or better year than the last one.
Happy new year everyone.
YES!! Happy New Year to everyone and let's make it a SAFE one. It has been said that, "A smart man learns from his own mistakes, but a WISE man learns from other people's mistakes!", To you younger guys learn from us older dummies mistakes, please follow the safety rules for this coming year and put those damn safety glasses back on!! Sorry, I'm starting to sound like my dad AND my old boss!!
I hope its better than the last one.
Happy new year to all, it's a great group of people here!
Happy new year to all! Enjoy interacting with you folks. Do your best for those you do work for. It will brighten your corner of the world.
Cheers, folks. It sure is good to a part of this group. All the best for one more fling round the sun
SAME TO YOU MATE!