Heres hoping everyone has a safe and happy thanksgiving
:usa x2!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!:drinkup Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, you know why? Because it's always a 4 day weekend.
I gotta get a turkey shot b4 10 am tomorrow or its gunna be a pot pie. Happy Thankgiving fellas!!!!
Hey gramps if all else fails you can make Turkey track soup. Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving!
I'm taking Friday off. And the following week It's been a long season... Happy Thanksgiving all! Safe journeys
Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving Day, first full day off for me in the last two months.
Happy Thanksgiving to all . Were off Monday also is another holiday, first day of antlered deer season.
Hope everyone has a happy day as well. The docs have me on sit down duty and a restricted diet so no meal for me. My pacemaker fired me up 5 times in 2 days so extra pills and no activity or I end up in the hospital.
Happy Thanskgiving from me as well!! I will give thanks this year for having a touch more work than I can do, and that I know that I can pay the bills this winter. Since starting in business in 2008 we are finally getting our head (or at least the tip of my nose) above water. Yee Haw!
Happy Thanksgiving! Love this site, every time I sign in I'm either learning or laughing.
Cool.That is something to be thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone