Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hard Hat Stickers

N.CarolinaDozer ยท 2008-11-01 13:35

I don't know if anyone else likes to do this, but i enjoy collecting stickers of equipment brands, and any other interesting things. Only problem is keeping the Hard Hat clean, and keeping the stickers on it. If any one has any interesting stickers, I would like to have some. I would pay for any, plus shipping. I will have 50 new TEREX stickers soon, so let me know if anyone would like one. After giving one to each person on the crew I work with I should have about 35 left. Let me see some pics of all of your hard hats!

Replies3
  1. #1Bentworker2008-11-01 14:16

    That is one thing that is different in the utility industry. I can't have more than two 2"X2" sticker on my hard hat. The reason is that we have to wear hats that are "E" rated. So we have to keep them clean, and mostly sticker free to keep the dielectric strength of the hard hat. The idea is that it may just save your life if you aren't paying attention to what is over your head while working or climbing around high voltage equipment. The hard hat will insulate you if you bump your head into something energized (to a point).

  2. #2hoeman6002008-11-01 14:49

    heres a link to a thread i started with some neat hard hat stickers

  3. #3N.CarolinaDozer2008-11-01 14:52

    thanks hoeman!