Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Has Anyone Heard Anything About Swamp Loggers?

instagator ยท 2010-09-14 15:21

Hey guys, just wanted to know if any of you have heard anything about Swamp Loggers comming back on? Did they shoot a new season or what?

Replies18
  1. #1monkey2010-09-14 15:48

    I think they used the guys from "swamp loggers" as gator bait for the series "swamp people" I haven't heard anything on it, just remember the guy and his son cussing each other out every 5 seconds

  2. #2HillsideVT2010-09-14 17:25

    Here you go, less than a month away: http://goodsonsallterrainlogginginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=115 You're thinking of those dumbasses from "axmen" right?

  3. #3monkey2010-09-14 17:36

    Oh yeah, I mixed em up. Just remember those two and when they ended up down in the swamps in the south somewhere

  4. #4QuickTrax2010-09-14 19:52

    Justin Goodson said Oct. 8th @ 9:00.

  5. #5hotsaw2011-02-13 18:18

    I used to log on a shovel logging crew in North Carolina swamps. Used the wood to build roads and then pick it back up.

  6. #6Stump Knocker2011-02-13 18:27

    SWAMP LOGGER 24FEB '11 9 AM 24FEB '11 10 AM 24FEB '11 11 AM Set up your recoder's!! STUMP KNOCKER

  7. #7hvy 1ton2011-02-14 00:52

    They normally have a 3 month lag time(to the week) from the time they film it to when it shows up on the TV. I read that they were filming as of the beginning of the month. So depending on when they started it could be anywhere from March to May when it starts back up. The production crew is good enough that i think they could go almost year round if Discovery was willing to pay for it.

  8. #8diggerdave19582011-06-10 23:42

    Just saw a new TV spot for Swamp Loggers its going to start the new season on June 17, 2011

  9. #9Vigilant2011-06-11 00:59

    Bobby Goodson is good people. He used to log for my dad. I knew him as well. Saw him in the woods now and then when I was beating my brains out cutting pulpwood. There's a funny story about Bobby clearing out a bar room with a chain saw years ago.

  10. #10dawoodwa2011-06-11 16:30

    Anyone know how Bo is doing? He has had some health problems.

  11. #11HotRodNC2011-06-27 22:47

    Hi there, Sorry its been a while since I checked you guys out. Glad to see your all waiting and watching for Season 3. Yes it's true some medical issues just about took me out of the game. You'll have to watch Season 3 to see how I overcome it and honestly I have not seen it myself nor do I recall much of it. I was on life Support for 12 days in ICU but thats about all I can say. Hope you'll watch and I'm still recovering, back to work though. Again thanks for watching! " Bo" aka HotRod

  12. #12maddog2011-06-28 10:16

    I like Swamp Loggers shows because they seem to be down to earth and "so far" not into the girly drama like Ax Men. Bobby was up here In NY for woodsman days, glad he came

  13. #13dawoodwa2011-06-28 21:49

    Glad you are doing better Bo! I had you on my prayer list. I really enjoy watching you and the rest of the crew work together. You all have little things that pop up but you are all a team and work well together. I still think about the episode when you drove the old spare KW and you made the comment about "tired ole me driving tired ole it", I think about that a lot of times as I'm out working around the farm. One more thing, talk Bobby into getting your sister a new ride.

  14. #14kanewolf2011-07-17 13:06

    Just watched the episode where Bo got out of the hospital. Good to hear (post #12) that he is back at work.

  15. #15CASE CRAZY2011-12-30 17:14

    I do also enjoy swamp loggers, weve had so much rain here in TN that a man could start a swampin outfit around here and have all the timber.

  16. #16trevor b2012-01-12 16:55

    bo just watched the show where you got in time for your benefit . glad your doing ok say hello to bobby and the crew. at times you might think you don't have much but after that episode with your friends & familey your a millionare tb

  17. #17Paystar2012-01-16 12:25

    I love this show. I hope it continues and the tv producers don't ruin it with all the fake drama they seem to deem necesarry in all the other series. It's good to see guys working together without all the fighting and bull crap.

  18. #18axeman732012-02-21 17:25

    Last I heard on their facebook page was that the show was cancelled