Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Has anyone seen RonG

Truck Shop ยท 2016-07-26 19:56

Has anyone seen RonG on here lately? He has some serious health issues and to be straight up I'm worried about him. He was always on the other forum HTF. But he hasn't been on there in quite awhile. He's a good guy. Truck Shop

Replies4
  1. #1Tinkerer2016-07-27 08:36

    His last post was July 17th. I hope he is OK too.

  2. #2tctractors2016-07-28 02:17

    Let's hope things are just a Computer problem as RonG is a Star. tctractors

  3. #3RZucker2016-07-29 15:23

    Sadly there is an announcement that RonG has passed. May he rest in peace. We lost a good one there. I tried to post condolences in the Announcement thread but can't get through.

  4. #4tctractors2016-07-29 16:11

    What a Blow, Ron was a great chap in my eyes always being up beat and happy and loved the rubbish I posted. will miss him dearly. really stuck for words to print. tctractors RonG was a Charter Member here on this Forum, so plenty of history behind this Gent.