I picked these pipe forks up at an auction without seeing the mounting bracket. I have never seen anything like it. I am hoping someone here will know what this mounts to.
Mustang skidsteers had that sort of hitch .
I appreciate the response. These forks are too big for a skidsteer. I looked up the mustang pin mount - I had no idea that was a thing, and it does have that bottom pin but it doesn't match up with that top part. I have spent hours searching online looking for this. It makes no sense.
Thats a beer can holder!
Can you give us another picture showing the whole fork set and frame?
X2. For all I can tell they are drywall forks for an articulating crane.
That's what I thought the center post attachment looked like.
Is it a telehandler mount?
Thanks for the responses. I looked for telehandler couplers that match but couldn't find any. I can't picture how they could be mounted like drywall forks and these seem a bit heavy for that. Here are a few more pictures. I appreciate the help.
Wheel Loader Quick Coupler.? There doesn't happen to be a plate on them somewhere with a Part Number by any chance.? Because they look just like a set I recall that were one of the attachments for a 962H Wheel Loader.
Its a set of pipe clamp forks, but I don't know what it fits to. It kind of looks like a merlo attachment with the bottom pin, but their side ears on a merlo are more like a loader quick coupler. Honest answer- the odds of you finding out what exactly it fits to are slim, and its going to be even harder to find that guy that owns one and wants your forks; but it wouldn't be hard for someone to make up adaptors to fit whatever they own. Most of the pipe clamp fork set ups are used on wheel loaders.
Unfortunately it doesn't have any markings on the forks. I bet there is a special adapter plate from the fork manufacturer that fits on the loaders coupler that locks in to that mounting. I assume the manufacturer wanted to have the valves and cylinder sticking out in the middle and that was the easiest way to address the problem. It sucks because without knowing the manufacturer I will have to move the valve, lines just to make a framework where I can put the new mounting. The cylinder will possibly be a problem as well. It is probably a good work around from the manufacturers perspective on the design, but it sucks to change, and you would think they would put their name on it somewhere. I assume that is the case right?