From this morning. Brought it to a guys place and have to pick it back up on Friday morning. Truck towed it real well. Bearly knew it was there. Started off there for a Case 410 skid steer but then ended up with this. Kubota R420S. Approx 7450LBS. Only took 2 pics because it's raining and only +3*C. Please look @ first reply. If it's nicer on Friday I will get a few more shots.
Tried uploading. Should work.
That was nothing for a 2500 with the Durmax. I've seen MUCH larger loads on diesel pickups
It's actually a 3500 SRW. Not much weight for the truck but thought it was a good shot. Haven't taken pics of the truck with equipment before.
slide your 5th wheel plate 3" to the front, you don't have enough weight on the front tires
It does look that way! If you cant move the plate then back the equipment up some on the trailer. Truck should sit fairly level.
Get an air bag system for back axle. I can level my truck out easily, if it is a small size item you can move it where it balances but, on large bulky ones just air it up to get level. I don't have in the cab control just air it up at back bumper. Plus ride seems to be better.
Nice Trailer... I'm neither a GMC (giant mound of c * * p,) or a soy sauce burner fan, but the trailer's off the hook. Probably nothing to do with us being a dealer I don't imagine...Plus I get to haul them in from the factory in Texas...:scool
The plate is just forward of the axle but obviously not enough, it isn't moveable either. On the way back to the dealer it was parked a little more back so less weight on the truck. Figure if the front end wasn't lifted to level when MT it would look better when loaded. Front end is bumped up for when I have the plow on. What kind of bags do you run? Lowboy, I'm happy I'm not a total dissapointment to you. lol Real nice trailer, just the licence plate hangs to low.
No fear of that, bowtie...I'm only yankin' your chain. That's an awesome truck you've got. My F-150 wouldn't even hold the weight of the gooseneck up, so I'm not one to talk. I just waited all my life to use that "Giant Mound Of C**P" line. You happen to be in my line of fire, that's all...:drinkup
I hear ya. Sometimes the opportunity comes and you have to take it!! :drinkup
Thas nothing! I own my own company, Dirty South Trucking, LLC. I use a 100% stock SRW 3500 Durmax. I tow up to 18000 lbs on the trailer. 33900 lbs total GVCW. Go to my website and check out all the pics. www.dirtysouthtrucking.com Sean
good pic
Thx for the complement. Here is my other truck. Was at the mud bogs with it. Have a set of 38.5X11 Interco Boggers on order for it. Second one is of me and my toys.
I never heard of that saying for GMC Nice trailer thou the beaver tail on it must ground out quite abit it sure looks low A friend of mine has a gooseneck trailer like that one its paid for itself in one trip. He hauls some awfully heavy loads on it and pulls it with a OBS Ford PSD 1 ton dually 2wd.
Dad-gummit! I always thought that us southerners had a monopoly on rednecks. :drinkup Who would've thunk it?
:lmao :lmao I got redneck covered up here now. In my yard I have Gooseneck Trailer (in Pictures) 24' 5th Wheel Travel Trailer 76 F-250 98 Chev (in Picture) 06 Chev (in Pictures) Double Wide Snowmobile Trailer 14' Alum Boat & Trailer But the kicker now is HAHA Stacks!!! Next project is to build and install driveshaft hoops/ u-joint gaurds. Install cross bolts after the turbo. Finally some traction bars.
So, who wants to do me a little favor and post them pics for me. I would appreciate it. :drinkup I will not smash this computer.....I will not smash this computer.....:bash
Here ya go
Thanks buddy. :drinkup Thats a nice truck you got there 06bowtie guy. The stacks really set it off. :thumbsup
Get-R-Done!:usa Those stacks are pretty cool!:thumbsup
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1