Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

have 2002 a S 250

need help · 2020-08-14 15:49

have a 2002 S250 serial # 520711464 have a low charge pressure light. want to check pressure with gage need to know what it should be at low throttel and full throttle .if the sensor is bad will it cause the hyd be slowed?.due to miss info? this unit had both drives and hydro and pump all rebuilt 35 hr ago

Replies3
  1. #1murat2020-08-14 18:43

    Şarj basıncı 20 bar & 25

  2. #2need help2020-08-14 19:22

    So about 350 psi I have 120psi slow and 300 psi wide open .hyd are slow and when turning there is a clicking noise . Any one got any idea where I should start.as I said all drives and pumps where rebuilt by Texas drive about 35operating hrs ago.

  3. #3need help2020-08-14 19:25

    Drive speed about right at high throddle. lift and tilt are slow and power less