Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

have anyone heard of a

tddude024 ยท 2009-10-23 21:18

have u heard of a lima loader

Replies5
  1. #1shovelman2009-10-24 10:02

    I'm guessing you're asking about wheel loaders? If so; yes. I've not only heard of them; but seen them working as well, although that was a very long time ago.

  2. #2tddude0242009-10-24 10:36

    wwell we have one and need parts for it

  3. #3CM19952009-10-24 11:37

    I found this from Google Parts for Lima-Clark wheel loaders - http://www.minnpar.com/construction.cfm#J

  4. #4surfer-joe2009-10-24 12:34

    Baldwin-Lima-Hamilton is the actual manufacturer you refer to. They were absorbed into Clark Machinery in the 1960's and largely disappeared from that point on. Clark no longer exists as a construction and mining machinery manufacturer, having been bought by Volvo and Ingersoll Rand. You might ask at a Volvo dealer if they carry or have access to parts for the loader, I seriously doubt IR would. Calling or emailing the parts house CM1995 detailed above might bring results. Your best bet might be to have a good machine shop either rebuild the part you need, or maybe construct an entirely new piece. Good Luck!

  5. #5shovelman2009-10-24 15:30

    Which model do you have, and what parts are you looking for? How about posting a photo of the loader too? Something else you may want to consider is posting a classified ad on the Historical Construction Equipment Association website. http://www.hcea.net