Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Haven’t seen this on here…

DIYDAVE ยท 2015-11-23 21:23

So I am going to give a plug for a relatively new product. I am in no way connected to the company, so don't go hitting the spam button... I bought one of these a coupla years ago, can't praise it highly enough. If I had had it years ago, I'd have cases of grease sitting around, and cleaner fingernails...:cool2 http://locknlube.com/ Best $ 30 I have ever spent on a tool. It is only slightly bigger than a standard grease chuck, so there may be 2-3 fittings, in a hundred, that may give you some trouble getting to, but even with a regular chuck, they'll give you trouble, too. Enjoy:drinkup

Replies10
  1. #1Delmer2015-11-23 21:33

    There's a thread here somewhere. Willie even invented a relief valve as it can't be removed under pressure.

  2. #2Jonas3022015-11-23 21:48

    I love mine I think I have bought six of them because coworkers get jealous(; I think I did learn about them on here

  3. #3maddog2015-11-24 07:07

    Looks handy

  4. #41968 Case 580CK2015-11-24 07:38

    Thats a great invention! Seems all my new grease guns have tips that are a royal pain to try to pull off......I guess these Chinese made ones have specs a bit too tight which cause them to almost weld into place.

  5. #5pafarmer2016-03-26 09:18

    These are nice when everything is lined up in the morning and the crew rookie needs something to do after fueling, undercarriage clean out etc...providing he didn't get it done at quitting time the day before...

  6. #6walkerv2016-05-26 12:42

    got a link for that product i have never seen one before

  7. #7pafarmer2016-05-26 13:59

    Here you go.....I love these ......great product.....I have six in the field and three in the shop....Never an issue with any of them....worth the investment in my opinion... http://www.amazon.com/Gun-Grease-frustration-free-Lock-Construction/dp/B00I4Q94PO

  8. #8walkerv2016-05-26 14:05

    thanks pafarmer. going to look into getting the boss to buy me one maybe i can get my operators to grease more like they are supposed to

  9. #9pafarmer2016-05-26 14:30

    No problem...I have found that if its easy they are far more inclined to do it.....your mileage may vary...

  10. #10DIYDAVE2016-05-26 20:41

    Used my L&L, today, lubed up the haybaler... Only 1 fitting, on that one is tight with the L&L. Bent the hose pretty hard, to get into position...