Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Head bolt torque for D4H

BlackbeardMX ยท 2009-07-09 09:10

Anybody know the head bolt torque for a D4H? It's got a 3404. I guess it's really a Mitsubishi. Says "Japan" on the head and block.

Replies5
  1. #13thirteen2009-07-09 18:20

    BlackbeardMX, What is the year of that machine? A serial # prefix would be helpful too. I might be able to help out.

  2. #2BlackbeardMX2009-07-09 20:39

    it's a '90 model. I'll get you the # tomorrow.

  3. #3BlackbeardMX2009-07-10 11:25

    Tractor serial; 8pb03892 engine serial; 45v89043

  4. #43thirteen2009-07-10 18:49

    Check your PM's.

  5. #5BlackbeardMX2009-07-10 20:46

    It is a 3204. I don't know how I got 3404. I guess I say 3406 too much. Thanks for the PM. Gonna put it back together tomorrow. Blew the gasket btween 3 and 4. The head of the bolt popped off. Never seen that. A piece of the gasket lodged under the intake valve.