Well i've decided to head out to Wy and look for a job.... anyone know where to start? any phone numbers or websites? I'm thinking maybe trying to get on at the mines in Gillette. I'm planning on taking a trip out the week starting 08/29/11 any help would be great.
Can't help but the best of luck to you.................
I can help I did the same thing three years ago. my name is monte you can get me on my cell the rest of today or between 8-10 mountain time mon-thurs. cell # is 336-707-3551 e-mail is [email protected] hope i catch you before you start your trip, and i hope your flying instead of driving. MG
all the mines out here hire by online app only. but there are lots of contractors that will give you some mining experience. I work at NARM which is a peabody mine, we will also be opening another mine here in the near future. we are also in the process of building 2 new draglines. business is pretty steady out here, I will give you a couple of sites to try. www.peabodyenergy.com www.wyomingatwork.com www.gillettenewsrecord.com www.cloudpeakenergy.com wyoming at work is the best if you want a interview/job now just look under campbell county or the zip is 82718 and search through all the jobs.
Posted wrong
Looking At Moving To Wyoming Also Hey guys, New to the forum looks like a great place. Looking at moving to Wyoming also,we have a small heavy equipment repair business just 3 of us my dad, my brother, and myself. We have been in the business for over 40 years We do all aspects of heavy equipment repair from the old stuff to the new electronic stuff, specializing in engine and powertrain. If anybody has any thoughts on locations that might need our services they are very much appreciated. Like I said great forum I will contribute where I can. Thanks
BlakSmoke you might want to look at wyoming at work that would be the place to start. I've seen plenty of openings looking for repair personnel
Well, it's been a couple of months since you guys were looking for work. How did it turn out for you? I hope things have gone well. Good Luck!