Does anyone have a recommendation for a heavy haul transport company who operates in the southeast? thanks
What part of the southeast?
I am trying to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full pickup is in SC I can give you the details in a PM
I cleared a few
PM sent
I should clarify that I need a stretch RGN weight 55k-60k lbs Length 36ft Width 8ft Height 10ft 9in Please PM if you can transport this or know someone who can
http://www.ats-sureway.com/index.jsp Pretty sure they run the south east.
thanks Sparkie I have already contacted them trying to get stuff transported for a better price
What and where are you transporting?
Where to where are you transporting What are you transporting and how soon do you need it moved?
I got stuff going all over the place I am transport broker
www.jjspecialized.com in jersey www.renntransportation.com in cali
http://cranerental.com/Crane_Rental_About_Us.html This is who I have worked for full time for almost 18 years and on and off for almost 30. We can haul up to 2000 tons on our numerous specialized self propelled and self leveling heavy haulers. We have nation wide availability and have won big awards for heavy hauling and rigging too. Here's a link with a few shots of some of the things we have done. http://s1029.photobucket.com/albums/y355/gostr8r/My Crane Rental Corp projects/#!cpZZ12QQtppZZ16 . Checkout our website and call for a quote, but make sure to tell them Ray sent you.
transpot hi dzlnut.. if you got heavy hauling job or hevy lifting in Indonesia, you can contact me. our company doin it. thx
I recently was fired for disagreeing with my superintendent. The disagreement was about chaining down a piece of equipment that weighed over 10k. I wanted to use four separate chains and binders; and then use a chain and binder for for the attachment. I was told that I could not do that, and that I needed to use one chain on the front and one of the back, but use two binders for each chain. I was told to take one chain and attach it to the trailer, run it through both d's on the equipment and to the other side of the trailer. Finally, taking the two binders and attaching them to the chain on either side of the equipment. What are your thoughts on this? Hopefullly my explanation is clear as mud too.
If I'm not mistaken DOT requires 4 chains and boomers. Backhoes need a chain on the boom. Kansas DOT is a pain, 4 chains on a 4000 lb skid steer or a deere 30 backhoe plus one one the boom. They will write you up for using one chain, two boomers even though you are using it as two separate chains.
thanks. will check them out.
Greenedriver3,unless I misunderstood some part of your description the way you wanted to secure your load was overkill.What I mean to say is,it was way more than safe so I don't see the problem.Unless your superior is hung up on his superiority.If that's the case you can't win no matter what.Federal DOT regs state you must have chains and binders capable of holding more than 50 percent of the load.That would be 5000 lbs or two 1/4 inch chains and binders to be legal.the other point the law specifies is the distance between chains.If the load is 10 feet (the limit for spacing)you would be fine with two.If the load were longer than 10 feet,you need to know their formula for spacing.2 securements @ 10 feet from, 12 to 16 is 3 securements Basic rule is no more than 8 feet between securements.On equipment you don't as many possibilities for a good tie down as on standard dimensional frieght.I hope that helps and that I was a little more clear than mud. Dante
My name is Lee Jordan and I move heavy equipment in the USA and Canada, as well as over seas give me a call anytime and I will do my best to help you out 954-234-3595
Welcome to the Forums LEEJ. If you would please take the time, scroll through the Forum rules and familiarize yourself with the site rules. One specifically about advertising - From the RULES Page Your first post is your "freebie". If you are interested in becoming a sponsor and help support the HEF community, please contact the site founder Steve Frazier. Thank you for you cooperation.