Anybody ever considered of a China trailer?
sidhou, please review the Forum Rules, which say in part: I've removed your thread from the "For sale" section, because it is in violation of the advertising rule. If anyone has any questions about your trailers, you may feel free to reply to them here. And welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums.
Thank you for your remind digger
let's have fun...
If thats a china trailer you must have much bigger china than I have, my biggest mug holds almost a pint. The rest of the crockery would be like dolls house furniture in your world
Hi Atlasrob,if above is a china trailer in your opinion,how about this one?:avid
Sorry,I changed another picture. Can not I delete the picture above???
Who did you say is the actual manufacturer of this trailer? I'm curious. Remember.... the grass is always greener on the "top" side!
This is our products,if you like,let see more pics
Looks like a ****** goldhoffer knock off Scheuerle is a far superior product to this junk.
Hi sidhou, I don't know much about trailers but your vidios lock up my computer.
Yes looks like goldhoffer.Scheuerle is also a major competitor for us. Dozerdave,the site where I put the video,it is a very popular China video share site,I do not know what is wrong,it seems there is no virus for me... BTW,did your guys know some good video share community?China blocked youtube and facebook,there is no choice for me except this **** china site.
SidHou, I managed to load and watch the videos. Not much there I haven't seen before. Just they were Goldhopher's, Nicolas's, or Scheuerle line units'.I remember unloading at one of our ports about a year or so ago and seeing a line trl that was being imported from China. Didn't have much time to spend looking it over. Again, it reminded me of the other mfg's trl's. Do you have any idea where that one ended up, if it was built by your co? Nobody there at the port knew anything, not that I expected them to. If you like you can PM me thru the BB with any other info you may have. Price might be something to look at, but there are a lot of other questions, warranty, factory support, etc. Just PM me with a little info, and I'll have a look. Thanks, Rigandig
Hi sidhou, Sorry, I have watched youtube a few times and never have checked out facebook.
Holy sh*t,how you guy doing?I want to tell the owner of heavyequipmentforums that you site have been blocked by China...How I can be here?I used an agent,but sure not everyone knows how to use it. OK,rigandig,you are 100% correct it is just like goldhofer or scheuerle,but definitely it is not.All transporters you have seen in the video was produced in China by our group-CSSG(China Sanjiang Space Group). Dozerdave,it is impossible to find video on youtube because I could not visit it without agent,but when I sign in with agent,the uploading speed is too slow which nearly killed me,so I gave it up... I found another site,dunno if it is popular,but you can have a try here: http://vimeo.com/6241709 If it still does not work,PM me,I will send the file to you.
Wow! Those heavy hauling equipments are very big! I want to see those equipment and operate them personally! :notworthy
website test ( http://www.websitepulse.com ) does not show this HEF is blocked for one example query: Beijing FYI...