Hello everyone, I am a crane technician currently working on a Hitachi Sumitomo SCX900-2 Hydraulic Crawler Crane and I am in need of the following technical documents: Documents Needed: - Service / Workshop Manual (TT25U-E-00) - Hydraulic Schematic / Circuit Diagram Machine Details: - Brand: Hitachi Sumitomo - Model: SCX900-2 - Type: Hydraulic Crawler Crane - Engine: Isuzu 6HK1X I have been searching for these documents but unfortunately I am unable to find them for free online. If any fellow technician or member has access to these files and would be willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it. I am also happy to exchange any technical documents I may have for other crane models. Please feel free to reply to this thread or send me a private message.
If nothing comes up through here, you may want to try the Fiat-Hitachi section on "MHH Auto".
i will try it broo, thankyou for your help