Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HEF tutorial on highway right of way issues

digger242j ยท 2006-10-11 22:19

Here is the HEF tutorial on dealing with highway right of way issues. I know some of you will not agree with the methodology employed. http://www.edthefed.com/papers/the_highway.pdf Actually, I suspect some of you may have trouble reading it...

Replies5
  1. #1Countryboy2006-10-11 23:05

    The pictures are pretty but I don't know what them words say. :beatsme Its not very accurate though because all the grade stakes are still standing.:lmao

  2. #2Dozerboy2006-10-12 23:46

    X2,but I can read all the pics :thumbsup

  3. #3itsgottobegreen2006-10-13 00:01

    I remember that book from when I was a kid. :thumbsup

  4. #4digger242j2006-10-13 00:21

    That's because they let Pedro drive the truck, and not Jeff. :yup (But the dozer looks to be about the right age.) It looked familiar to me too, but I don't rmemeber it as well as my personal favorite--"The Rattle rattle Dump Truck."

  5. #5RonG2006-10-13 05:16

    I get to read it again when I show it to the Grandson.Ron G