Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello

Steve Nichols ยท 2020-01-01 11:39

Hello all, glad I found this place. I spent about 15 years working for a couple different cat dealers in Salinas Ca. & Sparks NV. Though I've been out of the trade for 20+ years I have always kinda missed wrenching on the big yellow machines Low and behold, I find myself faced with a project working on a neighbor's 951B track loader ( in all those years never even seen a 951B LOL ) so I've come here seaking advice. I will make a post in the proper forum with details of my "project" Thanks for reading.

Replies5
  1. #1Tinkerer2020-01-01 16:10

    Welcome to HEF Steve ! I'm sure you with your work history will be a big asset here.

  2. #2Steve Nichols2020-01-01 18:57

    Thanks Tinkerer

  3. #3Steve Frazier2020-01-01 22:55

    Thanks for joining us!! There are very few questions that can't be answered here, and I'm sure you'll be able to offer your own share of answers as well!!

  4. #4mg23612020-01-02 05:02

    Welcome to HEF Steve !

  5. #5funwithfuel2020-01-11 09:52

    Welcome, what a great way to start the new year. Sorry for the late response.