Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello Everyone! New Member checking in… :-)

FarmerSim · 2024-04-23 05:24

Well, Hi! So, as my screen name suggests, I am a farmer... and.. amongst the menagerie of machines here are a couple of excavators.. one "medium" a Hitachi EX60-2 which we have owned for 25 years, and has been utterly and completely brilliant. I am a huge fan - even the wife likes it and cheerfully drives it as required.. The other one is a (Hitachi) ZX225USR - a very recent purchase which, sadly has come complete with some gremlins - IMHO, She's had a rough time of it, and needs a bit of TLC ... I might try to put some pictures up, but to be frank, I have a rare muscle disease and this technology/typing thing is a bit "awkward". Not a complaint - just a simple fact I'm hoping to pick peoples brains on how to banish some of the gremlins ... hopefully well into the long grass - preferably long grass on another planet

Replies6
  1. #1funwithfuel2024-04-23 06:00

    Welcome. There's a lot of knowledge across lots of products. If not, a guy will know a guy who might have some insight.

  2. #2FarmerSim2024-04-23 07:10

    Thanks for the Welcome ( excellent screen name too ..) Here's hoping a guy might know a guy ( or girl ) who knows... ;-) Anyone got a time machine to go back and see how various non-standard "stuff" was added ?

  3. #3mg23612024-04-23 17:27

    Welcome to HEF FarmerSim !

  4. #4Coaldust2024-04-23 20:59

    Greetings and welcome to the HEF! What do you farm? I grow rabbits. Huge operation. Sometimes, I can’t remember all their names.

  5. #5Legdoc2024-04-23 21:00

    Welcome from across the pond!

  6. #6skyking12024-04-23 21:30

    Greetings and welcome. I have fam in Crewe, a few stone's throws to the West of you. Start up your gremlins thread, the pros will chime in.