Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello everyone, this is a greeting from China~

Randy zhang · 2022-07-13 03:57

你可以叫我兰迪~ 我专业从事液压缸的设计、生产、制造和维修。希望在这里和大家有愉快的交流~

Replies4
  1. #1digger242j2022-07-13 06:09

    Google translate says: You can call me Randy~ I specialize in the design, production, manufacture and repair of hydraulic cylinders. I hope to have a pleasant exchange with you here~ Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, Randy. Our Forum Rules say, "Standard English is the official language of Heavy Equipment Forums, all posts must be made in English. Posts appearing in a language other than English will be removed from the Board." Please comply with this rule, and we will look forward to a pleasant exchange with you as well.

  2. #2Randy zhang2022-07-14 03:10

    I am sorry for this, this is my side of the page automatically translated into Chinese. So do you know how to delete this post? I can post a new one.

  3. #3Vetech632022-07-14 08:09

    Welcome my China friend!

  4. #4digger242j2022-07-14 20:24

    There is no need to delete your post. We just don't have time to translate everything for everybody, all of the time.