Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from central Ohio

ericscher ยท 2014-09-12 11:34

Hi, My name is Eric and I'm an... Wait. Wrong forum. I just signed up for the forum this morning after finding it by accident while trying to research a skid steer someone near me is selling. I live in central Ohio about 30 miles East of Columbus, at the western end of Buckeye lake. ( In case anyone knows the area enough to get the reference .) My business is gravel driveways and parking areas and I only recently got started in it; but one of the things I have been figuring out is what additional equipment I will need beyond what I already have in order to properly capture all the business I have a shot at and to expand my capabilities to really be on top of the job. So, I figured that this forum would be an excellent resource for expertise on the various types of equipment I am looking at buying over the next couple of years. That's about it, I reckon. Eric

Replies2
  1. #1kshansen2014-09-12 15:38

    Welcome from Central NY. Lots of good people here feel free to ask questions.

  2. #2CM19952014-09-12 19:30

    Welcome to the Forums ericscher!:drinkup