Hello from the other side (of the World ! ) My name is András ,or more internationally : Andrew . I'm in connection with heavy machinery since "16 july. I work at Volvo Ce. (Ascendum) as a field mech,or technician. I registered here to find some interesting stuff,infos and maybe tricks and tipps. I hope its enough for an introduction Sorry if my English is not good enough. Here is some pics :
András, Welcome and feel free to use your given name, makes it easier to remember who I'm talking to, if everyone used an americanized version of their name it would be too confusing! If every one with a version of William used that instead of the other versions like: Giermo , Gigermo , Gillermo , Guglielmo , G uilermo , Guilherme , Guillaume , Guillem , G uillermino , Guillermo , Guillo , Gwilym , Liam , Uilleam , Uilliam , Vasilak , Vasili , Vasilios , Vasiliy , Vaska , V assili , Vassily , Vassos , Vila , Vilek , , V ilem , Vilhelm , Vili , Viliam , Viljami , Viljo , Vilko , Vilmo , Vilous , Vilppu , Welfel , Wilhelm , Willem , or Willem it would be a boring world! And no I'm not that smart to know all those variations! Google is you friend! Looks like you work in places that would feel at home to me. Spent right close to 45 years working in a limestone quarry! Other than the fact I never worked on a Volvo! Did most of my 40+ years working on Cat, Hough, Mack, Michigan, a little bit on Komatsu, and some time on Euclids. I know at least at one point Euclid and Volvo were connected so I might have at least worked on something that was close to Volvo. Oh, your English is more than good enough, easier to understand than some who claim english as their native language! I'll try not to say anything about those guys in the southern hemisphere!