Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from New Mexico

charlie ยท 2010-05-05 20:44

Hello I'm pretty new to the site , i've been checking it out for a little while. I've loved heavy eq since I was little and actually wanted to be a garbage man when I was small. I got my feet wet in the eq industry in 1990 when I was hired as a purchasing agent for a company that worked on heavy eq. I bought for four mechanics and ran parts and delivered engine parts to and from the machine shop. The mechanics worked on all makes of eq so I became pretty experienced in all parts. Cat, Case, Deere, Fiat, Cummins, Detroit etc, etc. I now broker heavy eq parts for a living and love it. I have a question about a Cat 3304 pc engine but don't know where to post it, can anybody help ? Thanx in advance . Charlie

Replies3
  1. #1willie592010-05-05 21:06

    Welcome to the forum charlie. :usa Once you make 3 posts, your status will be changed to Junior Member and you can start a thread about your question.

  2. #2charlie2010-05-05 21:12

    Nm Thank you , I'll try !

  3. #3mostlyred2010-05-09 17:44

    hello charlie i am new here also ...ive been reading alot and thought iwould join...hope all the members go easy on me