Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from North Dakota

jimsbcs ยท 2006-12-18 22:54

Hi everyone. I'm new on here, Looks like a nice site. A little bit about myself, I grew up on a farm, then went to work in the oil fields around here running equipment and crews. I'm a gas processing plant operator now, have been since 1989. I also run my own business on my days off from the plant, a S220 bobcat, with lots of attachments, some bought, some built myself. Been doing this since 1995 and I'm on my 4th bobcat. It's still fun! Keeps me out of trouble on my days off. Jim

Replies4
  1. #1Countryboy2006-12-18 23:01

    Welcome to HEF. :drinkup

  2. #2dayexco2006-12-18 23:04

    greetings from south dakota. my daughter in law is from kenmare

  3. #3NHDealer2006-12-18 23:48

    Hello Jim...welcome.

  4. #4jimsbcs2006-12-19 00:02

    Thanks guys, Kenmare is just down the road from here, well 30 miles anyways. Jim